Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Slow Down

Many days I find myself rushing through things. I am so busy with cleaning the cages and preparing foods, cleaning and filling water bottles, etc. That I overlook and neglect what I enjoy about the pets the most, watching them! So I say to myself-
Slow down,
Take the time to watch them enjoy the food you just gave them.
Slow down,
look at them play with their toys
Slow down,
watch them interact with each other
Slow down,
sit down and observe their cuteness as they wash and clean themselves
Most of all , I need to slow down
to talk to them, pet them, socialize them.

I get too wrapped up in cleaning and everything , which is very important, that I don't leave enough extra time for the most enjoyable aspects of having these wonderful little ones here with me.

No comments: