Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Critter Nation

Ray (husband) surprised me this Christmas with a card saying we are going to order and buy the Critter Nation for the rescues! I was shocked because I didn't know he ever read this Blog. I only wrote about it here and never mentioned anything to him, so I knew this was the only place he could have found out about the cage and that I wanted it. We haven't ordered it yet, but will be soon. I can't wait! It will be so great for the rats, sugar gliders, degus, etc! I can hang lots of hammocks and pouches in there! Lots of Toys! A lot of room for them :) I love how the doors in front are large and swing wide open for easy cleaning and access to the little ones. Once we get it and have it assembled I am moving Samantha and Molly the female rats into it, they will LOVE IT! I'll take pictures of it too and post it here .. coming soon.

No comments: