Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Long Overdue Post

Hi everyone! I sincerely apologize for my updating failure. I recently started a new job, and with training and learning all of the shifts, everything else went by the wayside, which is kind of unacceptable. But here are the notable things you've missed because I wasn't updating:
On August 29th, Baby the guinea pig was adopted. Tommy and Pepper the guinea pigs were adopted a few days later, as were Leonna and Luke the sugar gliders. Sadly, the last of the elderly mice passed away shortly thereafter, but we gained Remi the hairless rat, Herman, Melvin, and Norman the guinea pigs, as well as Albert the Syrian hamster.
Gibbs, McGee, and DiNozzo the dwarf hamsters have been healing well, thank goodness, and will hopefully be free of any umbilical infections very soon.
In addition, one week from today, SP-BH will be participating in another expo. I'll post the full information as soon as I can. What I do know for sure is that it's on the 25th at the Hamburg fairgrounds - where the Erie County Fair is held - and it's another adoption event. We'll be there with Charlie the ferret, Pepper the angora rabbit, Kirby and Norman the guinea pigs, Albert the hamster, and Oliva and Casey the gerbils. Will we see you there? We sure hope so!

No comments: