Monday, January 10, 2011

Rusty!


Leopold and Remi are recuperating at the vet right now. They are getting picked up at 5:30PM by foster Daddy, Ray. I will post all about them after they arrive back home and are settled in.
The great news is about Rusty the guinea pig. He was adopted on Saturday, January 8th. He now has a spayed female guinea pig that he lives with. Her name is Fiona. Fiona and Rusty hit it off right away. Within 15 minutes of meeting each other they were relaxed and laying next to each other. We are very happy that Rusty and Fiona now have each other. A very happy story and adoption!
The picture above is handsome Rusty.

1 comment:

karen cimo said...

I am so happy for Rusty and Fiona. Thank you Rachel and Ray for all you have done. I am so thankful for the work you both do.
I can't believe Rusty finally has a cagemate. He has to be in "piggy heaven". I am thrilled that you have found him a perfect home. Thank you so much for all you do.
Karen :) :)