Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Doogie




Yesterday, Doogie the guinea pig was adopted. The Kramer family adopted him, they had adopted a special boy piggy from us in November, formerly known as Friskie, now is called Bubba. They also adopted an adorable white dwarf hamster. Now Doogie is a part of their family. Doogie arrived here because his former owner had allergies from him. Doogie was very shy and he even flinched, jumped and backed away from our touch. We could tell he wasn't handled much. But after his stay here with us from December 2006,until yesterday he became a very outgoing , vocal and love able piggy. I am sure he is scared in his new home and environment but I know he'll adapt and go back to the charming piggy he is :) Here's a picture of the Doogster. I love the picture of him with his stuffed animal. He had his head rested on it , sleeping, using it as a pillow, but when I grabbed the camera to take a picture, he lifted his head up.



Jade has been feeling a bit better these past couple of days, I can tell. She seems less sleepy, more energetic and affectionate. I know this won't last, but I am so happy that she is having good days.