Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More Fagan News

Fagan did go back to see Dr.Fijas on Saturday, he was sedated and had those back molars trimmed. Dr.Fijas even went ahead and took more X-rays, and they were the same as before. All Saturday, Sunday, Monday and today he is still not eating and pooping well. I have been continually giving him his meds, Sub Q fluids and syringe feeding him. We have a system down now where the Sub Q fluids and syringe feeding are going a lot better than they did. I am not about to give up on him. Yet I have to wonder to myself , am I keeping him alive is it best to let him go? But what if, what if..... he needs this supportive care to recover? If I don't care for him each day until he recovers , he won't make it. I have resolved to care for him each day, unless it becomes apparent that there won't be a recovery. There wasn't any major medical problem found, not with X-rays, blood work or exploratory surgery. I will fight for fagan as long as he is willing to fight to. I am hoping every day that he snaps out of this "funk" he is in and starts eating and doing all that he normally does. Please, Fagan, get well. We all love you so much.

No comments: