Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jalapeno, Chile and Fry







I know I am behind on posting our recent adoptions.
The daughter and sister duo Jalapeno and Chile are now home. Their new Mom also adopted Marsh the hamster, now lovingly named Pringles, and Vinny the hamster from us in the past. Jalapeno and Chile are Robo dwarf hamsters, they are best known for their fast moving abilities.
Fry the baby turtle went home with a reptile enthusiast. She cares for many snakes and lizards , and I do believe Fry will be her first turtle. She also adopted Star the guinea pig from us just a little while back. She adores Star, and I am sure the feeling is mutual.

1 comment:

jessica lynn said...

Hey Rachel,
I love the two little girls! I can't tell them apart though and just call them my girls! I believe its Chile who has come to like me. Everytime i go down to her cage and say pretty girls she come and puts her nose to the bars! Its just to cute. I also bought them a miniture ball and they love to go around the house in it! Chile will also take food out of my hands but they don't let me touch them yet! I just use there ball when i need to get them in our out of there cage! Thanks again for letting my adopt them. They sure are two bundles of joy!
Jess PS Vince and Pringles are still happy too!