Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back to Normal

Last week Ray and I went on a Disney cruise !:) Actually, we spent 4 days at the parks and then 3 days on the cruise. We celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. We went to Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. On our cruise we visited the Bahamas. The last two days of the cruise I started to get a nasty cold and I am still kicking it out of my system now. Even though I wasn't feeling 100 percent I still had a great time. Of course, I missed all the pets and our 6 kitties ( I think they missed us too)My Mom and Dad and Christine had the task of feeding and caring for everyone while we were gone. Florida and the Bahamas were fantastic, but as the saying goes " There no place like home."
I am getting back on track with the rescuing. After our dilemma with being threatened and wondering if we should continue and then going on vacation, it seemed everything was on hold for a while. Now, we will go back to where we were before it all, and we hope to help the animals as much as we have been. In fact , I hope we run even smoother and never have any negative comments again.
For everyone that has been by our side I want to thank you all. I know many love to visit this blog and see all the new updates and pictures, I am so very sorry it has been the same for so long. I guarantee it will be back to the way it was before these escapades. I hope there will be post of adoptions real soon too :) That's the best news of all.

No comments: