Thursday, March 19, 2009

Boggle the hamster, Samantha and Molly, and Cooper







Crouton the dwarf hamster didn't make it to surgery, she passed before the day arrived. Boggle went in to the the large tumor removed from up underneath, near his armpit. The surgery went great and was a total success! He woke up from it and was eager to be back in his cage and start eating. A week later he doing extremely well and is healing up quickly. I always worry about such a little guy going in for major surgery like that, but WOW, he made it through and bounced back like a champ!
Samantha and Molly the rat have been adopted :) Their new Mom, Kitty is in absolute love with them! I couldn't be happier! And Cooper the rabbit was adopted too. His new family loved him at first sight.
I'm sorry I didn't write in more depth. I haven't been feeling well for a few days, I am fighting off a cold and flu. I hope I did give a good update besides this, I'll be back with more details once I am feeling better.

No comments: