Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter time

Happy Easter everyone,
I've been spending the morning and the afternoon with the hubby and lounging with the cats. Soon I'll clean some cages. A few rabbit cages need a good clean up, Melody, Envy and Anthony, I'll also snuggle with them and give them time out of their cage to roam and romp. I'll try and get some nice pictures of them while they are out. A fellow LLT board member and friend brought us our 100 pound order of Oxbow Timothy rabbit pellets. I always feel bad that he hauls that heavy food, but I know I'd collapse if I tried to. Thank you Russ!
A few days ago 3 male rats were surrendered to us. I named them Hyde, Kelso and Fez ( love that 70's show). They were brought to us in a cage that was far too small for them. I immediately moved them into a large multi- level cage that was donated to us a while back ( thank you Gino :)) They absolutely love it and I can tell that are so much happier and comfortable. We'll have them checked over by Dr.T real soon and then have them up for adoption. They will need to go to their new home together, they are bonded and great friends to each other.
That's all for now, going to spend some time with the animals, clean them, love them and adore them. then we'll be going to dinner with my family and spending the evening with them. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.

No comments: