Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pizzazz and Cashew, Kluski noodles




Yesterday our little bunny pals, Pizzazz and Cashew were adopted. Pizzazz and Cashew arrived here together. The were rescued from a neglectful backyard breeder and then were brought to us to be fixed and placed. Angie and her family were searching for a smaller sized bunny for their little Holland Lop boy, Vinny. They had their eyes set on Pizzazz or Cashew, but as the night went on, it was apparent that those two bunnies already had a frienship and love for each other even though they were housed in seperate pens. Their pens were next to each other so they could still see each other , and sniff and lick each other's noses. I had seperated Pizzazz and Cashew after they arrived as soon as I knew they were male and female and not fixed yet. Angie and her wonderful kids decided to keep the duo together and adopt them both, such big hearts they have :) I hope everything is going well, and Vinny isn't too upset with the new additions, hopefully they will become great friends and make a trio together.
After the adoption I then cooked up some kluski noodles ( my favorite) , I rinsed them until they were a nice temperature and gave them to the birds, hamsters, mice and rats. The rats and hamsters inhaled them! It was so cute to see them pick up a noodle in their front paws and start gobbling away at it. I wish I had taken pictures.
Here are pictures of Cashew and Pizzazz. Two very sweet and adorable buns, they will be truly happy.

No comments: