Sunday, July 1, 2007

Getting better

Fagan is continuing to do well. He's eating and pooping much better. He's alert and active, I can't say how relieved I am at his progress. I am still giving him syringe feedings and Sub Q fluids twice a day.
Jade is also doing well . The only thing that shows that she is sick is her thinness ( she is still loosing weight :( ) and peeing around the house. We have had the windows open these cool nights and she has been jumping up to the window sills and looking out at the world. She has been very affectionate ( That's Jade) she laid on me this morning all stretched out on my lap. I gave her some cat nip this morning too and she was rolling in it and enjoying herself. Her appetite has been really good too. I wish that there was a cure for her kidney disease. I wish her kidneys have not failed and were okay.

No comments: