Friday, July 27, 2007

Ruby's Day


I grabbed the digital camera and was ready to take some photos of Blender and Americana and Kodiak, when I realized the battery was dead. Now I have to wait for it to charge before I can take any pictures, sorry guys.

Ruby the dwarf hamster was adopted today. The Mom, Dad and daughter who adopted her are so wonderful. I like them a lot, so pleasant. And I know that Ruby will be adored and loved, she also has a pink cage that looks more like a castle and and it is decorated in a such a way that makes Ruby look as if she were a princess. A princess in a castle, very fitting for Ruby.

Also, we had some surrenders today. 5 dwarf hamster and 3 sugar gliders. Our very first rescue sugar gliders. I don't have any names for them yet, I'll think of something soon. And no pictures either, darn camera.

I do have pictures of Ruby, here she is, Princess Ruby!

Now I am off to clean and feed, give meds, and put everyone to bed. Good night.

No comments: