Tuesday, July 17, 2007

hamster arrivals and adoptions

Last week there were two hamster adoptions.
Fluff and Puff were adopted, the Russian dwarf sisters. And Ginger Snap, the female Syrian hamster. They are very cute friendly girls too, they now have nice families who love them.
The baby hamsters are a little over two weeks old now. They have a bit of fuzz for fur and are crawling around, which is getting on momma's nerves, she keeps picking them up and putting them back into the nest. Wait until their eyes are open Mom, I'd say in about 5 to 6 more days they will be :)
A new hamster arrived today, a dark Russian dwarf. Another hammie that was a child's pet, and lost interest in. They said she is a girl, but I am looking and I think I may see boyness there. I'll wait until tomorrow to actually flip her and check, I am sure she a bit stressed now from the move, she/he doesn't need me flipping him/her right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! So cute! Can you add Pictures?

Anonymous said...

Aww so cute, can ya add pictures?