Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Champ and Pyro


Champ is doing the same today, but he is developing a URI on top of what is wrong with him already, I feel horrible for him. Now he is on the pain meds and antibiotics too. He still isn't eating or drinking on his own so I am syringe feeding him critical care and baby food. I am also giving him Sub Q fluids under the skin as well as pedialyte. Please continue to send him healing vibes, he is such a great piggy , I hate seeing him feeling so under the weather, he needs to get better quick.
We did get a couple new arrival last week that I didn't post about. One is a little dwarf hamster, a boy by the name of Goober. I like to call him Goofy Goober. he loves his wheel and curling up inside his fleece blanket. We also got a water dragon I named Pyro. Pyro came to us with a fractured leg that had been fractured some time ago and was already pretty much healed. There wasn't anything Dr.T could do to help the leg out. The only indicator that shows he had a fracture is a small bump up by his shoulder area. It is hardly noticeable, and he does have full use of the leg. Dr.T told me he will still be able to grow normally and at a normal rate, because he is a TINY baby. He is actually shedding right now. He is so small and young I can't tell if he is a boy or girl, I am just saying he for the time being. Pyro is up for adoption right now, and Goober will be too once I get him in for a vet check up and all is clear and well.

No comments: