Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Some Updates


I wanted to brief, update, everyone on how things are going here. Ava, the young head tilted bunny is doing excellent. Sometimes, her head is straight and there is no sign of a tilt at all, other times the tilt does show, but all in all, I am certain there is great improvement. And she is such a sweetie, so mild mannered, I really adore her. The bunny that was rescued at a park from kids that were throwing sticks at him has settled in and is even using his litter box, I have named him Preston. Rollo and Twizzler the sugar gliders are lapping up some nectar right now. Kodiak the ferret with Lymphoma, despite his prognosis of his cancer having spread to his chest, he is still active as can be and always wants to come out of the cage to play, along with his sister, Americana. Americana remains elusive to me taking a picture of her, every time I have her in view and press the button to get a photo, she moves out of range and all I get is a tail, or a leg, or just a butt shot. One of these days I will get a picture of her. Here is a picture of Kodiak though, he's upstairs running around and he stops to look at the hamster cages. " No , Kodiak , you can't have a hammie, their friends , not food." I know, he says they smell tasty, but alas, in this house hamster are not food, only family. Kodiak will settle for ferret tone, his kibble and other ferret treats. What do you think he is thinking of in this picture?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hes thinkin what your thinkin. Food!! aww hes really cute.

lyra