Thursday, January 3, 2008

Harry Potter, fruits and veggies and Cadet

I just finished watching Harry potter and the Order of the Pheonix, I did see it with Ray and my cousin at the theatre but I'd watch these movies again and again and again.. It is sad that I have already read the very last Harry Potter book, I have always looked forward to reading another book.
Now I am cutting up some fruits and vegetables for everyone. Apples, oranges, honey dew melon and carrots, broccoli and peas. I'll give this to the birds, sugar gliders, rats and guinea pigs. The hamsters will get only vegetables, no fruits, they don't need the extra sugar that is in fruits, they are prone to becoming diabetic, mainly only the Campbell's dwarf hamsters. I give the rabbits dark leafy greens like collared greens and kale, dandelion and turnip greens. I offer these greens to the birds and guinea pigs too , plus some parsley. Do I eat this well and healthy , no! I am eating a half bacon cheeseburger sub today, yummm, but how unhealthy.
We did take in the bunny that was found outside from the other day. He is mainly white with black circles around his eyes, and black ears, he has the marking of a hotot bunny, but he is larger in size. He is a definite boy, it wasn't too much trouble to find those testicles . I can say he's not neutered and will need to be. I have named him Cadet. He loves to eat the timothy hay and is learning to play with toys. He obviously didn't know what the toys were at first or what to do with them.
I'll hopefully be taking pictures today. Of hamsters that will be adoptable soon and the sugar gliders, plus Pizzazz, Almond and Cashew the bunnies that were rescued from the horrific backyard rabbit breeder. As soon as those pictures are downloaded I will post them.

No comments: