Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jazz


Ray helped me with an adoption because I was stuck at work. Deb is now the proud (human)Mom to Jazz the parakeet. She was more than thrilled to add Jazz to her flock at home. Jazz was found outside , eating in some one's bird feeder in their backyard in early October. Since Jazz is a friendly bird , he didn't fly away when he was approached and willingly stepped up on that person's finger. We were then contacted to help Jazz find a home, the person had a house full of cats with a high prey drive, she told me a parakeet in her house was a recipe for disaster, so she could not keep her little backyard friend. Jazz can now settle down in his forever home, and tell all the other feathered kids in Deb's house all about his adventures. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was a little under the weather myself for a while Rachel, so I've missed your blog. Hopefully, I'll get to check in every day now. Glad things are going well!
Also, I was glad to see that Ava was adopted, even tho' that was a couple of weeks ago!
Barb