Monday, April 28, 2008

Named the baby Bunnies and More Adoptions :)






















I am finished naming all of the baby bunnies, here are the boys names - Memphis, Morsel, Domino, Pocket, Potter, Waffle and Oliver . The girl's names are - Enchanted, Tapioca, Pandora and Gumdrop. The Mom's are Sierra and Chelsea. I have taken pictures of all of them, and they are now in the computer. Got some really cute shots of the babies. I took everyone's individual photo for their Petfinder pages.
Dawn F. adopted Poinsettia the rat, she was Mom to 2 litters of unwanted babies and we went ahead and had her spayed. Dawn is going to try and introduce her to her rat , Kelso, since he is alone and needs a buddy. With Ponsettia being spayed , Kelso cannot impregnate her, no worries there.
Camelot and Gabriel have also been adopted. They are a pair of wonderful cockatiels that were given up because their owner was moving away. Their new Mom loves cockatiels and already has one that had been rescued.
Mikey, Max, Gus and Spike the sugar glider were adopted together this weekend! :) I am so happy that this foursome was not split up and someone fantastic was willing to keep the group together and adopt all four. Brian drove here from Albany , NY to adopt his new family members. He has a soft spot for old man Spike the glider who is 9 to 10 years old. They traveled home in a pouch inside a small carrier, and had a great trip. They are home now and will stay a bonded foursome. I am thrilled.
Benjamin the bunny is going through quite the shed right now, his fur is coming out in clumps. too bad he doesn't seem to want me to brush him at all, I'm trying, but he hops away in a huff. I've just scooped out some tofu into each of the hamster's and rat's cages, they are all nibbling and gorging on it. How they love tofu. I really can't say the same though, it has such a strange texture to it.
I have added pictures of camelot and Gabriel the cockatiels. Mikey and Gus the glider. The single glider out of the pouch is Spike the older sugar glider. Then I added an adorable picture of Enchanted and Domino the baby bunnies. Enjoy :)

No comments: