Sunday, April 6, 2008

Runt


Our little runt bunny has something going on with her eyes. This is the runt of all 12 baby bunnies, and I just checked her out and discovered she is a girl. But today her eyes are goopy and crusty. She is breathing normal, eating well, drinking well, pooping normal, etc. Her eyes just don't look well. I am worried about her. I'll be bringing her in along with the hamster , she I take him for his tumor removal. I do not want to wait with this little one, even a "minor" symptom can be urgent and quickly turn into something more and worse. Please, keep little runt in your thoughts along with the hamster going for surgery. Now she needs a name. I have found that among all the baby bunnies there are 5 girls and 7 boys, then we also have the 2 moms ( females). They all need names, but I will name the runt right now,
her name will be , Treasure :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is little Runt doing?

Anita