Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Geckos and Neuters

I want to start out by saying how dearly we miss Champ. We still feel his prescence and even hear him , He had a different sounding squeak, wheek, then the rest of the piggies here, mainly louder. It is crushing to us, Champ and Tawney were the main reasons we started Life Long Tails, and they are both gone. Their miraculous recoveries and second chance at a good life is what motivated us to start rescuing and do the same for many others. Although they aren't physically here with us, their spirits remain and everything that they taught us. They live through us and Life Long Tails. Now I a crying..
I will quickly type out this then I need to get a tissue. Pedro and Pablo the leopard geckos have been adopted, and I am so happy with their new Mom, they couldn't have found a better home and parents. They deserve to be fed better and paid more attention too. Now I know they won't miss a meal and not just get fed twice a week and will always be clean and happy. Thank you Sarah :)
Preston the rabbit and the 3 rats Davey Jones, Will and Jack were all neutered yesterday. They are doing well, all are active and eating and recovering. I will continue to post on their progress after surgery.
O.K. That's all for now, We just have had some really difficult losses this year and it is really catching up to me.

No comments: