Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bonnie and Clyde, dollar store :):)


Today has been a productive day, I love these days the best. And also a happy day, Bonnie and Clyde and two of the hamsters now have a wonderful home, they were adopted today! Lauren is a new Mom to sugar gliders but she has done a lot of research and I told her what I could at the time, but I am at her disposal when she has any questions. Bonnie and Clyde were very reluctant to come out and make friends since it was day light and they were sleeping. Sugar gliders are strict nocturnal animals, it is best to interact with them at night or in the wee hours of the morning ( 5AM or 6AM) while they are still awake. Lauren who adopted Bonnie and Clyde also adopted two of the 43 dwarf hamsters. She isn't new to caring for hamsters and came with a nice crittertrail for their home. She picked a black colored girl and albino girl, both of them were eager to explore their new cage.
Ray and I had dinner with my parents, then we rented a movie called " Next" that we will watch later tonight. I just found out that Ray never saw "Adventures in Babysitting" a movie that I think was made in the eighties that I loved back then. We will have to rent that next time, he has to see it. Then we stopped at the dollar store, we bought some plastic baskets for the rats and willow wreaths for the rabbits to chew up.
I just cleaned out Fiona the rabbit's cage and gave her a wreath. I had made an appointment to have her spayed on Wednesday, but I have to work during the drop off time and pick up time, and Ray can't make it for these times either. I hate to do it , I'll have to cancel and make it for a different day, hopefully it won't be pushed back too far.
Here is a picture of Bonnie she says, " This is my good side."

No comments: