Sunday, August 12, 2007

The ferts went home and Jade


Splinter, Gloria and Izzy the precious ferrets we were sitting over the weekend, went back home today. They were excited and glad to see Mom. They also had one more round of Dook and Toss fest in our bedroom before leaving.

Jade is still not eating as well. I am very worried and scared... I am so afraid this means the time is nearing. I don't like it, I am tearing up just thinking about it. But I know that once her kidney failure gets that bad, the last kind and loving thing for us to do for her will be to have her put to sleep. To let her go peaceful without letting her suffer for so long. How I wish this had not happened to her, I wish her healthy again. She is such a special, one of a kind cat. She loves to love, and give love.. she didn't deserve to get sick. So sick that we can't even help her, or stop the progression to.... ooh I can't say. This is really hard. I love Jade so much. So does Ray and many others who have met her, she touches so many.

No comments: