Thursday, August 2, 2007

pictures, YAY!







I finally have some pictures in the computer so I can post them. Some are a bit blurry, but still okay to use. I'll add a picture of Blender, the chameleon that lost a portion of his tongue. Kodiak, one of the two ferrets that are with us as a "Hospice" stay, they have Lymphoma cancer. Americana the ferret was so energetic and spunky I didn't get a decent picture of her. And I will also add a recent picture of the baby hamsters, playing together in a little box I gave them. There are only five left, but these five are developing well and growing at a perfect rate.




Ray and i will be gone for a couple of days, actually a day and a half. Tomorrow we will be at a wedding rehearsal in the evening, and I work the morning. Then Saturday is the wedding and it is in Batavia. My cousin is getting married. We will be staying at a Motel overnight and be leaving to head back to Cheektowaga in the morning. A fellow friend and Board member will be checking in on all the animals Saturday night and Sunday morning and feeding Jade ( she gets a special canned food that the other cats don't get for her kidneys) , also medicating Bandit and Kodiak the ferrets. So, I'll be busy and not home for a while, it may be a few days before there will be another post here, but I promise it won't be long.




Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: