Monday, August 6, 2007

We are back


We are back from Batavia. The wedding was loads of fun, Ray and I had a great time. My cousin really knows how to throw a wedding! It will be memorable.

Auntie Christine took excellent care of everyone. I don't know what we do without her and all the rescues and pets here absolutely love her. Thank you so much Christine, I had a great time because I knew everyone was in good hands and taken good care of. Otherwise, I would have been a worried mess.

We may have some adoptions later on today. The two girl ratties, Alice and Sprinkle, are more than likely going home. And Lexi the girl guinea pig may be getting adopted too. I'll post later on about them. We also received a call about 9 mice that were rescued by someone, but that person cannot keep them, they desperately need to find homes. We may take them in, and then do our best to find the best homes. I need to call her back and make arrangements.

In the meantime, here is a striking picture of our cat, Randy. I am not the best photographer, the pictures I take are normally just, okay. But I think this picture came out vivid and perfect, what do you think?

No comments: